Ricky Martin isn't a terrorist, he's just an idiot
It's true, he's a world class idiot with world class idiot views. Ricky Martin
I don't want to generalize, but I feel that all Puerto Rican pop singers named Ricky Martin are uneducated glory hounds. I also feel with a bit of training, Ricky Martin could one day learn to use a book of matches without burning his fingers.
Bless you Superficial for proving to me that Ricky Martin has no right attending MENSA meetings.
declared he will try to change negative perceptions of Arab youth in the West.How about he asks the nice peoples of Arabland to stop strapping bombs to themselves and blowing people up. Then we wouldn't keep saying to ourselves after a terrorist straps a bomb to himself and blows up people, "I wonder if that could possibly be a Moslem that did that?" Am I generalizing? I know it's possible that the next person to strap on explosives and stroll into a Jewish Cafe might be a Presbyterian, but somehow I'm doubting it.
"I promise I will become a spokesperson, if you allow me to, a spokesperson on your behalf. I will defend you and try to get rid of any stereotypes," the 33-year-old singer told youngsters from 16 mainly Arab countries at a youth conference on Monday.
He said he planned to do a concert tour of the Mideast and North Africa, including Jordan and the Palestinian territories, tentatively scheduled for May 2006.Of course the titles of these songs will have to be changed to "She Bombs", "Shake your bomb bomb", and "Livin' La Vida Loca, until the Imam says to go bomb".
Martin, whose hits include "She Bangs," "Shake Your Bon-Bon" and "Livin' La Vida Loca,"
Martin, posed for photos with fans, at one point draping over his shoulders a traditional Arab kaffiyeh headscarf with the slogan "Jerusalem Is Ours" written in Arabic on it.What a class "A" Ambassador this creature will be. This is the reason I prefer that entertainers just stick to smoking crack and making illegitimate babies. What a dumbass.
"I had no idea that the kaffiyeh scarf presented to me contained language referring to Jerusalem, and I apologize to anyone who might think I was endorsing its message,"
I don't want to generalize, but I feel that all Puerto Rican pop singers named Ricky Martin are uneducated glory hounds. I also feel with a bit of training, Ricky Martin could one day learn to use a book of matches without burning his fingers.
Bless you Superficial for proving to me that Ricky Martin has no right attending MENSA meetings.
Labels: Islamic Tolerance
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home