Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Jennifer Aniston's love letter

Jennifer Aniston's memorabilia from when she was 15 goes on sale next week, yawn.
Michael Baroni, an attorney in California, claims to have had a summer romance with the star in 1984, when he was 16 and she was 15. And Baroni says that he has memorabilia to prove it, including pictures, a handwritten love note, a birthday card scrawled on a toilet paper and other items documenting the pair's relationship. He also has a notarized statement attesting to the items' authenticity.
As luck would have it, I happen to have that love letter she sent when she was 15. It really isn't so much a love letter as it is a desperate cry for help. Have a look for yourself.
Dear Mike,

I have given you my heart, as well as certain other parts of my body, and the way you thank me is by running off with a prettier girl? That figures. You suck.

I know I am only 15, but as you know, you are my 30th relationship I've had in my life. You are also the 30th boy to dump me and run away with a prettier girl. I hate this life of mine.

You just wait, Mike. You just wait, one day I'm going to be famous and I'll meet a man who wouldn't dream of dumping me and running away with a prettier girl. Seriously, it could happen, anything's possible.

Why don't boys want to stay with me? Is it because I pick my teeth with a fork when I'm at the dinner table? Is it because of my *hygiene problems*? Is it because I have absolutely zero confidence in myself and it just oozes from every orifice of my nubile yet underdeveloped body?

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of everyone I know bolting from my life like I have an incurable skin disease. Everyone seems to leave me; my boyfriends, my daddy, my dentist, hell, we've had 20 different mail carriers in the last year.

I'm pretty, damn you! I know I have the tendency to say the word *like* like 9000 times every sentence, but like don't leave me for that, like we can work it out.

I'll wait for you, Mike, forever if I have to. Please call me, I'm so despondent right now that I can't even think straight. Can we at least be *FRIENDS*?

I love you, Mike, please come back to me.

Love forever,

Jenni-poo
xoxo

posted by The Mayor at 12:49 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Linds, Fenris, Sargon, and that bastard Lothar
  • Ricky Martin isn't a terrorist, he's just an idiot
  • Aly Hindy, Upstanding Canadian Citizen
  • TurboTap, get drunker, quicker
  • The Contest---Day 5
  • Clones and bears, clears and bones
  • Imam tells it like it is
  • Katie Couric has too many teeth
  • Horoscope for the week of July 25 through July 31,...
  • Valentines Day, origins of
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count