The Mayor's Linkie Love
I was watching John Edwards the other day as he had a sissy spell over what he perceives is a lack of media attention on himself. He said something to the effect of, "look at me, there are three people in the race, you know". After the media stopped laughing at him and his spirit was thoroughly crushed, I thought of this: If John Edwards is complaining that he isn't receiving enough media attention, how do you think the Republican candidates feel?Let's face it, this is less of an election than it is an ordination. For Obama. I realized this last week as I watched a gaggle of reporters try to pin Obama to the wall with really tough, but fair questions. For instance, I watched as one reporter, who had his tongue firmly implanted in Obamas ass, asked, "Obama, how is it possible that you are so much more beautiful and fair, gracious and benevolent than any other person that is running for President?" Obama replied something to the effect of, "Allah, peace be upon him".
But you didn't come here for some rah rah rah speech, you came here for a little linkie love. At that is exactly what you are going to get.
I don't watch any home renovation shows, they just aren't my style. However, if more large women would wipe out on the sidewalk on these shows, then I would be a regular viewer.
This starts out a little slow, but about 3/4 of the way in you'll start giggling like a school girl. Unless you're a school girl, then you'll start giggling like John Edwards.
Antonov or AN-225 is the world’s heaviest and largest jet ever built with the landing gear system of 32 wheels and a wing span of 291 feet. It was designed for the Soviet space program in 1988 and able to airlift the Energia rocket’s boosters, Buran space shuttle or ultra-heavy and oversize freight, up to 250,000 kg (550,000 lb) internally or 200,000 kg (440,000 lb) on the upper fuselage. Cargo on the upper fuselage can be 70 m long.
Laboratory 101 has a Top 20 of the Best Animation You Need to See Before You Die, and from what I gather, it's a pretty damn good list.
Scarecrows of the World is a pretty decent page of various scarecrows. So far, it's the 11th best scarecrow page I have ever seen. Which is pretty good, in my books.
This may be a repeat, but Ask 500 is an interactive site where you answer a question and watch as 500 other people throughout the world answer the same question. did I not explain this properly? Probably not, it's early and I haven't stopped sniffing glue since 2 am.
At first, I thought the Mind Of Leonardo was a site about that DiCaprio fella, but hence, I was wrong. It's about some dude with the last name of DaVinci. An excellent site for all your DaVinci needs.
Now in its fourth year, Design Los Angeles is an automobile designers’ conference that has evolved into an integral element of the Los Angeles Auto Show. It provides designers with leading design speakers and the opportunity to address common industry issues.
How much does a gallon of gas cost in various cities throughout the world? Now there is a quick way to find out.
Do you think that you, or someone you know, is a psychopath? Now there is a quick and easy way to find out. May Satan have mercy on your soul. Psycho.
That should start your Monday out on a high note. Remember, if you have any links and would like to share them with the constituency, send them along to The Mayor.
NEXT--The Cruelest Eye Test For A Man
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home