Friday Night Man Flesh
It's Friday night and that means it's time for some man flesh. I'd like to thank the faithful members of *BITCH* for their money and continued advocacy efforts for the visual rights of heteronormative females. There are plenty of magazines and internet sites geared toward heteronormative and homosexual males, but much fewer in number are those designed for the pleasure of us females that want to enjoy some real heteronormative man flesh. Your time and money is essential to correct this imbalance. Currently, our group conducts our meetings at the Mitchieville Public Library. Though this space is free, much like Canadian health care, many members of *BITCH* feel it is time we branch out into some space of our own. Money will be needed for this. If I had been a friend of some top Ontario Liberal ministers such as Martyr Colle and his friends, I might have been able to secure some of the multicultural grant money to fight our oppressors. For example, The Ontario Cricket Association received $1 million, though they apparently only asked for the modest sum of $150,000. This particular grant entitlement program has since been investigated and canceled due to the number of racists afoot, but government numbers remain strong and taxation high, meaning other departments are still at liberty to purchase votes with other people's money. In the meantime, keep sending in your dues.
The beautiful is always more stunning alongside the ugly, so I start off the set with some hag flesh. Via Drudge Report, the fourth annual edition of the most beautiful people on Capital Hill has been released. In the top ten, Nancy Pelosi. Clearly, one or more of the judges was smoking pot.
Thankfully, the devil comes in many disguises. Enter The Blessed Aide:
And here is my gardener taking a break from his weeding duties. He has other obligations, meaning he is no commie when it comes to work.
I've lost my shoe and the midnight hour is soon upon us, so I leave you with 100 Sexy men in 1 minute via the suspect vehicle we call People.Labels: Friday Night Man Flesh
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home