If You're Hep A And You Know it...

C'mon, every one...sing it with me!
If you're Hep A and you know it, I don't want your spit.
If you're Hep A and you know it, I don't want your spit.
If you're Hep A and you know it, and the doctor has already shown you it.
If you're Hep A and you know it, I don't want your spit.
If you're Hep B and you know it, I don't want your spit or blood.
If you're Hep B and you know it, I don't want your spit or blood.
If you're Hep B and you know it, and the doctor has already shown you it.
If you're Hep B and you know it, I don't want your spit or blood.
If you're Hep C and you know it, I don't want your spit, blood or dirty needle.
If you're Hep C and you know it, I don't want your spit, blood or dirty needle.
If you're Hep C and you know it, and the doctor has already shown you it.
If you're Hep C and you know it, I don't want your spit, blood or dirty needle.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home