I Want to Hurt Your Brain
A few days ago, two esteemed guests, Heidi and Lindsay, asked for some help regarding a question which was posted on this site many moons ago. I asked the good readership to help Heidi and Lindsay out, which you did, in flying colours.
Specifically, a reader by the handle of *Anon*, if that is his real name, answered the question and then posed another question in the comment box that I thought you might enjoy. Here goes:
Any guesses?
Specifically, a reader by the handle of *Anon*, if that is his real name, answered the question and then posed another question in the comment box that I thought you might enjoy. Here goes:
There's another cute one concerning drug testing. If a drug test has a 0.1% error rate for positive results and you are one of a thousand employees tested in a workplace, what are the odds your positive test result is correct?It sounds simple enough, doesn't it? Don't be fooled, there's more than meets the eye.
Any guesses?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home