Piece of Art, or Piece of Shit?
Over the next several days, I intend on posting some pictures of Modern Art. It will be up to you to decide as to whether it is a piece of art, or just a piece of shit.
This is a picture by Donald Tetto. I have no idea who the artist is that created this piece, or what gallery is responsible for hanging it on their wall. I don't even know what the name is, but I have an idea.
So, is it a piece of art, or just a piece of shit?
**Yes, I know it's a fucking lemon and not an actual piece of shit, just play along**
This is a picture by Donald Tetto. I have no idea who the artist is that created this piece, or what gallery is responsible for hanging it on their wall. I don't even know what the name is, but I have an idea.So, is it a piece of art, or just a piece of shit?
**Yes, I know it's a fucking lemon and not an actual piece of shit, just play along**
Labels: Piece of Art or Piece of Shit
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home