Woody Allen is Hot
Lisa, from The London Fog, is a self-described multicultural resident of London, Ontario, who *opposes the sexist imbalance of Mitchieville*. In other words she's pissed that there are so many pictures of hot women on this site and not enough pictures of hot men.Generally this wouldn't bother me, however, she has kicked up such a stink that now I'm being hounded by the media and civil rights groups demanding that I do something to right this wrong. I have spoken at length with representatives of a group that seeks to ban "Bigotry, Intolerance, Troglodytes, Chauvinists, and Homophobes", or as they call themselves, *BITCH*. I have decided that I will post more pictures of hot men starting today.
This is for you, bitch.
Here's Woody Allen, isn't he dreamy? He's smoking hot, sun-dripping hot, so hot that my retina has burned out looking at his delicious man-face. He's way hotter than Orlando bloom or that not-hot guy from that Pirates movie....what's his name...John Diep?
Anyway, there ya go. I hope this puts a little spark in all the goodie packages of every Mitchievillian woman alive.
You're welcome.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home