A Jessica Simpson's Double-Banger
Call your family over to the computer, The Mayor has something he wants all of you to see. I'm very excited about tonight, this is going to be a fantastic night, a night that memories are made of. I'm officially dedicating July 24, as Double D Jessica night. I'm not only showing you a beautiful picture that I swiped off of Use My Computer...
I'm also giving you, as my gift for all your dedication to this site, for all the times you have helped me up when I was down, for every time you went downtown and got two blow jobs and was nice enough to come back and give me one, this Jessica is for you.
**Play to the end, she's amazing
I'm also giving you, as my gift for all your dedication to this site, for all the times you have helped me up when I was down, for every time you went downtown and got two blow jobs and was nice enough to come back and give me one, this Jessica is for you.**Play to the end, she's amazing
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home