Tom Cruise is Revealing
Tom Cruise gets all misty in an interview with Parade magazine, and our favourite Hollyweird dwarf reveals the following:"I had no really close friend," he reveals in the April 9th edition of Parade magazine. "I was always the new kid with the wrong shoes, the wrong accent. I didn't have the friend to share things with and confide in."And on his relationship with his father:
"He was a bully and a coward," he says frankly. "He was the person where, if something goes wrong, they kick you."If you can choke back the tears long enough, here's a little more to whet your appetite:
"It was a great lesson in my life -- how he'd lull you in, make you feel safe and then, bang!" he says. "For me it was like, 'There's something wrong with this guy. Don't trust him. Be careful around him.' There's that anxiety."
The A-lister also opens up about his battle with dyslexia and recalls how perplexing it was for him to receive the diagnosis.Don't cults look for people that have poor social skills, are abandoned by their family, and suffer from low self-esteem? I'm just wondering.
"The school took me to a psychiatrist to get tested," he says. "They said, 'Oh, he's dyslexic.' I'm labeled. It instantly put me into confusion. It was an absolute affront to my dignity."
It made him determined to get to the bottom of the condition. "I remember thinking, 'I've got to figure this out. What's normal? Am I normal? Who's to say what's normal?' I didn't understand what 'normal' is. It still doesn't make sense."
Even though I tend to rip into Tom Cruise every now and then, I still like the midget. I can't deny that he's a good actor, and there's just something about him that's likeable. Maybe it's because he always seems to be banging some hot chick, I'm not sure. Right now though, I kind of pity him, although I wouldn't think twice about stealing his PIN #, robbing him blind, and humping his girlfriend raw dog.
Life will be better for Tom when he is able to get back his full potential and operate as a pure disembodied soul. Praise be to Xenu.
Tom Cruise talks, and an angel loses their wings
Labels: Tom Cruise
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home